Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Wow - two years have flown by....

So it's been 2 whole years since my last post on this blog site, but I hope to change the frequency of my posts this year.

Part of the reason is that I started a new online video project I'm calling "50 Trips Around the Sun."

I'm chronicling every year I have been alive culminating in my 50th birthday this July.

Only 2 episodes are up do far - 1969 (the year I was born) and 1970 - but I am putting the finishing touches on episode 3: 1971 this week and it should be up by Friday, March 1st.

Sumo continues to move along at a brisk pace and so much has changed on my channel since March of 2017.  So much has changed in the world of SUMO too!

But I appreciate all those who continue to come by to look for the TIP JAR link, which is the PAYPAL link in the upper right corner of this page!

More soon!
-Jason

No comments: