Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Konomi, me, Yuka & Kayo


Konomi, me, Yuka & Kayo
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

I send out pics to my parents in England and my sister in San Diego separately because neither of them read this blog - what'cha gonna do? :)

So sometimes I forget what I've blogged and what I've sent round in an email to my folks and sis.

I realized that I hadn't posted any of this set of pics I took back in early February since I had a pretty full beard at the time.

I kinda liked the beard but it grows really gray now, making me look a lot older and it's way too hot to have during the hotter months coming up.

Konomi (on the left) took great pleasure in explaining her last name, which is Okuma, to me in English one day - telling me it means "Big Bear." So after that day, every time I'd pass her in the hall and say "Hi Konomi" she'd point at herself and say "big bear," almost guaranteeing that she is one of the few students whose full name I will remember.

No comments: