Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to Make Bento (Japanese Boxed Lunch)

I often see this channel's videos, since the channel is labeled "Guru" on YouTube, just like my channel. So their videos are often above mine on the "top rated" or most viewed lists.

I haven't really watched one before, but I have to admit, I watched this one all the way thru - just fascinated by how a bento is made.
I've seen my kids open amazing looking bento lunches for years now, and I always wondered if they were hard to make.

While this example features some over-the-top features for cuteness and interest, it's actually not that far from the reality I've often seen at school.

Enjoy!
-Jason

2 comments:

AliseoFlex said...

Now I'm starving..lol

Rachat de credit said...

Thanks for the information, this article was highly important for me to learn how to make bento (japanese boxed lunch). Regards