Wednesday, February 24, 2010

JapanJuku.com - My new Website

Hello All -

Well - this blog is nearing its end. Not that it's going away - I plan on keeping it here as an archive, and for anything I want to post that doesn't fit my new website.

What's that you say - you don't know about my new website??

Well head on over to JapanJuku.com and check it out!

Here is a little video introduction I made for the site:








I've been helped a lot with the site by my web guru friend from Finland - Linus. I don't have the computer skills to put all the code together, etc.

We've got a lot more to do to make it a great resource for people wanting to know about living and working in Japan, but it's a good start and over the course of the next 4 or 5 months, I hope to make it a helpful site for everyone interested in JET and Japan.

I'll still post here occasionally and use it for posting fun videos I find on YouTube, but text posts will most likely move to the blog I'm starting at JapanJuku.com

So head over to the site, join in on the forums, and thanks to everyone that has been reading this blog, which has chronicled my life in Japan since 2004.

Thanks!
-Jason

And here is a video I made with my Dad, John, announcing the debut of JapanJuku.

1 comment:

Delphine said...

Good luck with your website! I signed up and look forward to spending time there! :)