Monday, January 21, 2008

Himeji Castle and Kyoto pics


Himeji Castle - 29.jpg
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Going thru some of the pictures I took last year, I noticed a few batches that I never posted here.
So I'll try and get them posted in the next few weeks.

This batch features some great shots of Himeji castle from a day trip I took out there after going to USJ in late October of last year. And some pics from a costume parade in Kyoto that happened the day before I went to Himeji.

I highly recommend Himeji as a tourist destination if you can find the time to visit. It's a great castle.

Enjoy!
-jason

kimono shop window in Himeji.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i living a town near himeji.
i had been enrolled himeji higashi high scool.
ihope it correct my estranged english since graduate the high school.

and i watched your video by youtube^-^
i love you. bye