Monday, January 31, 2011

Royal Wedding Condoms


Royal Wedding Condoms
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

One of the professors at my uni is taking her seminar (or "zemi") students to the UK for Spring Vacation (haru yasumi or 春休み).

I've been joking with them that they have to bring back great souvenirs (omiyage or お土産) for me, their favorite Media Center helper. (One of my jobs at the school is to staff the Language Learning Support Room (LLSR) when I'm not teaching - so the LLSR has become my de facto office and a great place for the students to come to get help or just chat in English)

They will be in England at the height of the preparations for the big Royal Wedding between Prince William and Catherine. So I thought they should get me something to commemorate this event, but I think this souvenir of the wedding is perhaps going a little too far... LOL

-J

2 comments:

Natsuki.k said...

Interesting blog post. haha
I’m really looking forward to visiting UK :)
I'll try to look for some funny things in there:P

Wedding Planning said...

I have heard first time such that royal wedding condoms are also available. Then that would be good for the wedding couple. I have read whole of the log and it is very useful and interesting.