Sunday, July 03, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I've been so busy at work lately, and it's been spilling over into my off hours as well. And this week is another full week. I'm off to elementary schools on Monday and Friday, and in between I'm off to another town in Shimane called Gotsu to attend a 3-day workshop for High School students that want to improve their English. The event is called CHESS, and I'm in a group with two of my fellow ALTs and friends, Trevor and Lisa. We'll have 8 high school students in our group - I hope we all have a fun time. I know it'll be a treat for me just to speak English with some young people, as the students I interact with on a daily basis have very limited English abilities. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures when I get back, so check back at the end of the week for updates and new pics.

I'll turn 36 while I'm at CHESS - so old but I feel so young whenever I get to spend time with all the students, so it's a perfect place to have my birthday.

Hope you have a good week!

-Jason

1 comment:

K said...

Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday??? We would have had the whole dining room singing for you!