Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Graduating Class of 2006 at Yokan Elementary


The Graduating Class of 2006 at Yokan Elementary
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

This is the somewhat small class of 6th graders who just graduated from my 3rd biggest elementary school - Yokan Sho. Yokan has only one class per grade, and no one class has more than 30 students, so it's relatively smaller than Araki and Taisha Sho - my two biggest elementary schools.

They were a good class and I'll be happy to see most of them everyday starting in April as they start Jr. High.

I attended Yokan's graduation ceremony this year, since I went to Taisha's last year, and will attend Araki Sho's ceremony next year - that way I would have been to all three of my bigger elemnetary school's ceremonies during my tenure here. They all have graduation on the same day at the same time, so I can't do more than one a year. Although this year I was able to swing by Taisha Sho and see some of the graduates as they left the school for the last time - I'll post some of those pics soon.

No comments: