Monday, February 11, 2008

catching up with all my pics - #1


my clean apt :) - 2.jpg
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Hey Gang -

I've been searching thru all my pics getting ready to compile a graduation movie for my awesome kids at Taisha Chu, and I've come across a bunch of pics that I never posted to my Flickr site for some unknown reason.

So I'll post a few links here.

Above is my nice, clean apartment!! :)

Tradegy struck recently when my kotatsu, which has served me well for almost 4 years, stopped working all of a sudden. :(
So now I'm using a hot carpet and a blanket, but it's not as good.
I still use the kotatsu as a table, with my computer on it (not shown in this pic), but it sucks to not have it as a heat source in this cold season.

I do live in a great apartment tho, and since I'm staying for roughly 18 more months, I need to really do a good spring cleaning when it warms up in April or May.

I do live in a truly beuatiful place, and I will miss my surroundings when I leave in 2009.

outside my apt - 3.jpg

No comments: